Chipotle San Marcos pork bread rolls
Eliminate the garlic smell from your hands by rubbing them vigorously on your stainless steel sink for about 30 seconds.
1 garlic clove, chopped
· ¼ cup onion chopped
· Oil, enough
· 5500 gr pork leg, cooked and shred
· ¼ cup Chipotle San Marcos sauce
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Mayonnaise to taste
· 8 English muffin buns
1. Sauté garlic and onion in oil add meat and brown gently. Pour the Chipotle San Marcos sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Bake the buns halves at 160ºC for five minutes.
3. Spread some mayonnaise on the buns and place a meat portion.