Chipotle kabobs with chipotle
Eliminate the garlic smell from your hands by rubbing them vigorously on your stainless steel sink for about 30 seconds.
· 1 kg lean beef, cut into cubes
· 1 green pepper cubed
· 2 slices pineapple in syrup San Marcos cubed
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 1 onion cubed
· Wooden skewers
· 1 cup Chiles Chipotles San Marcos
· 2 chilies guajillo (stripped and soaked)
1. Season the beef.
2. Thread pieces of green bell pepper, beef, pepper, onion and pineapple onto wooden skewers. Repeating until all ingredients are skewered.
3. Mince chipotles chilies San Marcos and guajillo chilies. Set aside.
4. Place the kabobs and marinate with chipotles sauce.
5. Bake at 180ºC for 30 to 45 minutes.