Pork meat with potatoes
Salad vegetables should not be frozen because the cold destroys texture and flavor.
500 gr pork sliced into cubes
· 3 chilies ancho (stripped and soaked)
· Ground cumin to taste
· 1 garlic clove chopped
· ½ onion chopped
· Coriander to taste
· Ground pepper to taste
· Oil to taste
· 4 potatoes sliced into cubes
· 1 Chiles Chipotles San Marcos can (215 g)
1. Mince Chipotles San Marcos and ancho chilies.
2. Fry the meat, add the chilies sauce, garlic and chopped onion. Mix and season with salt, pepper, coriander and cumin.
3. Cover and simmer at low heat for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Serve with white rice.