Eliminate the garlic smell from your hands by rubbing them vigorously on your stainless steel sink for about 30 seconds.
· 1 can evaporated milk
· 1 cream cheese pack
· ½ cup chicken stock
· 1 cup of water
· 2 cans of Chiles Chipotles San Marcos
· 250 gr. chorizo
· Salt to taste
· 3 peeled potatoes, cooked and cut into cubes.
· 2 onions, chopped
· Chopped coriander to taste
· 16 corn tortillas
· ½ cup fresh cheese
· ½ cup cream
1. Use the blender to mix the evaporated milk, the cream cheese, the chicken stock, water and the Chiles Chipotles San Marcos.
2. Pour the mix into a skillet and cook until it thickens. Stir consistently to avoid sticking.
3. Fry potatoes and chorizo in a different skillet, add a pinch of salt.
4. Fill the tortillas with the potato and chorizo mix. Pour the sauce over them and add fresh cheese and cream for decoration.