Enchiladas with Serrano Chiles San Marcos Sauce
Chicken thighs have more Vitamins A, B1, and B2 than chicken breasts.
· 2 whole red pepper
· Fresh cheese to taste
· 350 gr courgettes
· 1 white onion
· ½ onion
· Serrano Chiles San Marcos
· 7 green tomatoes
· 1 garlic clove
· 1 bunch fresh coriander
· 1 head romaine lettuce
· 16 tortillas
· Vegetable oil
· 1 pinch of salt
· ¼ sour cream
1. Cover a cooking tray with aluminum foil and place onion slices, peppers and chop courgettes in Julianne. Bathe in olive oil vegetable and add salt. Bake for 10 minutes at 180ºC. Set aside.
2. In a casserole with boiling water cook tomatoes and Serrano Chiles.
3. Blend tomatoes, Serranos Chiles San Marcos, green peppers, garlic, coriander and season with salt.
4. Fry warm tortillas slightly in a little oil. Place them on a dish and add baked vegetables in centre and wrap. Place the enchliladas on platters. Serve with little sauce over.
5. Decorate grating fresh cheese over them, coriander, onion and sour cream to taste.