Morelianas Enchiladas in Chipotle sauce and San Marcos Jalapeños
Do not refrigerate the cold basil since the damages.
· 8 Chipotles San Marcos chilies
· 3 garlic cloves
· 1 onion, halves
· 1 tablespoon cumin
· Oil, enough
· 12 tortillas
· 1 cup aged cheese shred
· 1/2 cup onions finely chopped
· 1 cup carrot peeled, cooked and cubed
· 11 cup potato peeled, cooked and cubed
· Chopped lettuce and Jalapeños San Marcos rajas to taste
· 1/2 cup ground cheese
1. Blend chipotles, a cup of water, garlic cloves, onion and cumin. Strain and fry in oil.
2. Soak each tortilla in the sauce and fry in enough oil for a few seconds.
3. Mix the cheese with the onion and add in the center, fold in half. Place the enchiladas in a plate and set aside.
4. Fry carrots and potatoes until browns lightly. Pour over the enchiladas and accompany with Jalapeños San Marcos rajas.