Fajitas al Chipotle San Marcos
Salad vegetables should not be frozen because the cold destroys texture and flavor.
• 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 kilo chicken breast fajitas or chicken thigh
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 3 Chipotles Adobo San Marcos
• 250 grams milk sour cream
• Season chicken fajitas with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
• Cook oil in a pan at medium-high heat. Add chicken fajitas, onion and pepper chopped in Julianne slices and cook until brown.
• In the meantime, in a bowl shred the chipotles with a fork, pour the cream and mix well. Pour the mixture onto the fajitas browned, low heat and cook, stir until chicken is well done, approximately 10 minutes.