Chicken Tinga Flautas
Salad vegetables should not be frozen because the cold destroys texture and flavor.
· 1 chopped garlic
· 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
· 500 gr. tomato
· 1 sliced onion
· 2 cans of Chiles Chipotles San Marcos
· 1 Salsa Verde San Marcos can
· 24 corn tortillas
· ¼ cup cotija cheese
coriander to taste
· oregano to taste
· Oil to taste
· Salt to taste
· Sour cream to taste
· 300 gr. fresh cheese
1. Boil the tomatoes in a pot. Afterwards, rinse in cold water to remove the skin.
2. Use the blender to mix the tomatoes, San Marcos Chipotles, the oregano and the garlic until it has a saucy consistency. Saute the onions in a skillet, add the shredded chicken and pour the sauce you made in the previous step. Let it cool for a few minutes.
3. Serve some of the San Marcos tinga in the tortillas and roll them up into small tacos, use the oil to fry them and drain for a few minutes.
4. Place 4 tacos per plate, add cream, cheese and Salsa Verde San Marcos.
¡Your family will not be able to resist this delicious San Marcos flautas!