Chipotle San Marcos Potatoes
If you want to squeeze just a few drops from a lemon, insert a needle in it and squeeze the drops needed.
· 1-kilo chambray potatoes
· Salt, to taste
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1-cup tomato broth
· ½ cup cream
· 2 Chiles San Marcos Chipotles Adobados, or to taste
· 2 teaspoons condensed chicken stock
1. Cook potatoes in water with salt at medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes. Potatoes must be soft and tender. Drain well.
2. Cook oil in a large pan at medium heat. Add potatoes and fry, stir again every now and then until brown lightly.
3. Meanwhile, blend tomato broth, cream and San Marcos Chipotles and condensed chicken stock; pour over brown potatoes, low the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Serve while still warm.