Eliminate the garlic smell from your hands by rubbing them vigorously on your stainless steel sink for about 30 seconds.
· 20 tortillas cut into squares
· 6 grind tomatoes
· 1 Rajas Rojas San Marcos can
· 1 Rajas Verdes San Marcos can
· 1 cup corn kernels
· 300 gr fresh cheese
· 300 gr asadero cheese
· 1/4 white onion
· 1/2 cooked chicken breast, cooked and shredded
· 2 avocados
· Salt to taste
1. Chop the nopales in thin slices and wash. Put them in a pot with water and salt for five minutes.
2. Place the mix in a bowl and add water. Grind with your hands until firm.
3. Grab a portion of the mix and shape it into a small ball. Make a small hole in the middle and add a bit of chicharrón.
4. Cook in a hotplate on one side for a few minutes and flip.
5. Serve the gordita in a plate, add cream, cheese, nopales and a bit of Salsa Verde San Marcos or Salsa Colorada San Marcos.
¡Amaze your family with a delicious Mexican dish!