Banana and chipotle Chicken rolls San Marcos
To disinfect veggies: submerge them for 20 min in a solution made with 1 teaspoon chlorine in 3 liters of water.
· 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
· 4-8 slices ham
· ½ plantain ripe with firm flesh
· 4-8 slices bacon
· 4 slices mozzarella cheese
· 4 Chiles Chipotles Adobados San Marcos
· ¼ cooking oil or butter
· Salt and pepper to taste
1. Carve chicken breast into half to flatten in ¼ thickness.
2. Chop ripe plantains into julienne slices finely or into small cubes. Fry plantains and let them cool.
3. Top chicken breast with ham, plantain, cheese and Chipotles Adobados San Marcos.
4. Roll up and tuck the end, cover with bacon slices.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or till bacon slices brown at 190ºC. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.