Chipotle vegetable soup
Salad vegetables should not be frozen because the cold destroys texture and flavor.
· 1 onion
· olive oil to taste
· 5 tomatoes
· 3 potatoes cubed
· 3 carrots cubed
· 3 Chiles San Marcos Chipotles Adobados cans
· 2 garlic cloves
· Black pepper and salt to taste
· 2 epazote springs
· ½ cup fresh cheese
· 6 cups chicken stock
1. Mince tomatoes with chicken stock, chipotles San Marcos, garlic and half the onion.
2. Chop the rest of the onion and fry with the olive oil for a few minutes. Add the potatoes and the carrots. Cook until it simmers.
3. Add the mixture, epazote, salt and pepper to taste.