Chicken tacos with green sauce
A lemon and very dry can become rich and juicy if you immerse yourself in a cup of boiling water for a few minutes.
· 16 corn tortillas
· 1 Chicken breast shredded
· ½ can evaporated milk
· Chicken stock to taste
· 1 can green Sauce San Marcos (215g)
1. Heat green Sauce San Marcos, season chicken stock with salt. Pour evaporated milk.
2. Fry slightly tortillas in oil, fill with chicken and roll up each like a taco.
3. Soak with the warm sauce and add the cheese. Heat in the microwave for some minutes to melt the cheese. It can be baked at160 ºC until the cheese melts.
4. Serve with fry beans.